Our 2nd race from Hawks Nest sees a chance of rain. A decision will be made Friday morning as to whether we will race or not. Watch this space! *********** I have been advised that the Crawley and Furze Sale on the Central Coast has been postponed till the 4th July for those interested. ********** RACE POSTPONED TO NEXT WEEK
Thursday 17th June 2021 9:24PM
It has been decided to postpone this weekends race due to the forecast weather conditions. There might have been a chance to miss some rain with an early liberation, but it's best if we save our champions for another day. Hopefully we can have this race next week.
FORECAST - HAWKS NEST - Saturday - 43km/h W winds at 9am, and a 90% chance of 10 to 20mm of rain.******* MID NORTH COAST - Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers in the S, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Snow possible above 1500 metres. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h turning SW 25 to 35 km/h during the day.